2018 Kindergarten Enrolment



Commencing 1st September, 2017 we will be taking Kindergarten enrolments for 2018.


A strong start is a great start!


Starting School

Your child can start Kindergarten at the beginning of the school year if they turn five on or before 31 July in that year. By law, all children must be enrolled in school by their sixth birthday.

Because students start new work in their new class at the beginning of the school year, it would be an advantage for your child both socially and educationally, to start school as soon as possible in the new year. Kindergarten enrolments for 2018 are students born on or between 01/08/2012 to 31/07/2013.

In order to enrol at Parramatta Public School you are required to live within our boundary or catchment area. There are a number of documents required before enrolment can be accepted. Please read our policy.

PPS enrolment policy is attached here Enrolment policy (pdf 218 KB)


The map and street names will help you. Please note that in some cases we only accept residences on one side of the street.

Boundary Map (pdf 144 KB)

Boundary Streets 2014 (pdf 131 KB)


We can help you with your enrolment enquiries anytime throughout the year. Please call or make an appointment to see our Enrolment Officer between the hours of 9:30am – 2pm, Monday to Friday.


Enrolment Appointments

For your appointment, you will need to bring these documents with you:


If your child is not a permanent resident you will also need to provide:

  • passport or travel documents
  • current visa and previous visas (if applicable)
  • you will also need to complete an additional enrolment form (provided by the school Enrolment Officer)

It's important that you tell the principal if your child has any special circumstances, allergies, health or medical conditions, before your child starts school.

After your appointment with us, you may be asked to complete an application to enrol and return it to us. We will notify you of the result of your application. Please note that this form must be completed in English. Help is available for parents who do not read English.